Do you know of an OHV enthusiast, land manager, club, association or other organization that has gone above and beyond in support of fulfilling NOHVCC’s mission of “Creating a Positive Future for OHV Recreation?” If so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, if you know of any success stories such as newly opened riding areas, successful mitigation of trail issues, positive outcomes from OHV management, etc., please let us know as well. It is important that we take time to acknowledge those who have put in the time and effort to support OHV recreation – and the NOHVCC awards banquet is the perfect place to shine a light on outstanding effort!
If you choose to make a nomination, please include the following information:
- Name of individual or organization receiving nomination
- Organization(s) with which the nominee is affiliated (if any)
- City, State of residence of nominee
- Any affiliation the nominee has with NOHVCC (if any)
- Brief description of actions taken by the nominee in the prior year that warrant an award
- Please submit nominations by July 10
In previous years, NOHVCC has selected NOHVCC Partner of the Year, Club or Association of the Year, Manager of the Year and Special Project Awards. But, please note, nominees do not have to fit neatly into any of the above categories. NOHVCC’s goal remains to showcase those who contribute time, effort and commitment to furthering responsible OHV recreation and we will tailor awards to fit those who deserve them.
Thanks. See you in Reno!