The National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC) has partnered with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to assist with the creation of Motorized Action Plans for States. A full description is located on the BLM Action Plan Webpage.
Currently, the NOHVCC and BLM are working with the State of Arizona to create its action plan. To assist with the action plan, a series of meeting, or listening sessions, are being held across the state. Full meeting information is on the BLM meeting webpage.
The Arizona meeting dates are listed below. The times for all meetings is 6 - 9pm.
- January 23: St. George, UT; Red Lion 850 S Bluff Street,84770
- January 24: Kingman, AZ; Ramada Kingman, 3100 E Andy Divine Ave, 86401
- January 25: Quartzite, AZ; Quartzite Community Center, 295 Chandler Street, 85346
- January 26: Tucson, AZ; Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites 5151 E Grant Rd, 85712
- January 27: Wickenburg, AZ; Coffinger Park Rec Center, 175 E Swilling Ave, 85390